Saturday, December 12, 2009

Ok, the Dr. Dave inspired Thomas Dolby parody (She Blinded Me With Boob Belt) is on the back burner, but to keep the "Needs More Boob Belt" meme alive I´m reprinting my Sir Mix-a-Lot bit here




Ripped directly from the comments on  Sticky Notes' post yesterday at Feed Your ADHD

(with apologies to Anthony Ray and other sensible people)

I like boob belts and I cannot lie
You Obama (half) brothers can´t deny
That when a girl walks in
with that shitty bit-o waste
An ugly round thing in your face
You get sprung
Wanna pull up front
Cuz you notice that gut was stuffed
Deep in the jeans she’s wearing
I’m spooked and I can’t stop staring
Oh, baby I wanna get rid’ ya
And take your picture
My homeboys tried to warn me
But with that gut you got
It´s so corny
Ooh, hug all of that loose skin
You say you wanna get in size 10?
Well s’cuse me, s’cuse me cuz you ain’t that average floozy...

(Meh)
UN:F [1.7.7_1013]